With the iPhone 7 coming into the market, many people are confused. Should they shell out big bucks for to meet the new iPhone price? Or go with its cheaper and slightly older counterpart? Or, ultimately, just wait for the iPhone 8 to be released? Here some essential things to know about iPhone prices, features, and more.
- Launch and pricing: The iPhone 7 was released in September 2016 while the iPhone 6 was released in September 2014. This certainly gives the 7 more points since it won’t get outdated soon. However, when you look at it from the price perspective, the new iPhone’s price starts at USD 749 while the iPhone 6 costs around USD 414 lesser at USD 335.
- Performance: The iPhone 6 has an A8 chip while the iPhone 7 has an A10 Fusion chip. This chip is two times faster than that of the iPhone 6, giving you a great gaming and video experience.
- Battery: While both phones give a battery performance of up to 14 hours talk time while on a 3G network, the iPhone 6 offers an impressive 250 hours while on standby while the iPhone 7 offers up to 10 days while on standby.
You cannot talk about the iPhone and not mention its camera. So here is a comparison starting with the features of the iPhone 6.
- 8 MP rear camera and 1.2 MP front camera
- f/2.2 aperture
- Dual LED flash
- Face/smile detection
Camera features of the iPhone 7 are certainly worth the new iPhone’s price. Some of them are as follows:
- 12 MP rear camera and 7 MP front camera
- f/1.8 aperture
- Quad LED True Tone flash
- Burst mode
- 5x digital zoom
- Live photos with stabilization
Common features of both phones include the following:
- Both phones’ dimensions are the same at 5.44 inches x 2.64 inches x 0.28 inches
- Both support only nano-SIMs
- Both support GSM, CDMA, and LTE
- Sensors such Gyrometers, proximity sensors, fingerprint sensors, accelerometer, and barometer
- Both support Siri
Whether yours is an iPhone 7 or iPhone 6 buy, you will surely end up falling in love with your phone.
Save money by purchasing appliances onlineRead More
Are you planning on buying new appliances? Have you done your groundwork? Before buying an appliance, you should do little research on the type and price to make your purchasing remarkable. It is important that you have done a little research on the appliance, which you want in your home.
In the era of technology, the internet allows everyone to get the information about whatever they want. You can make your research more remarkable with the great use of the internet. Apart from collecting information of different appliances, you can also buy appliances online.
You will find many online stores like Vitamix appliances, which offer amazing deals along with great benefits. The online option has become a new trend of shopping. It adds convenience to your purchasing tasks and provides comfort to shop from home. Still, many people avoid the online option for many reasons including fear of scams, bad-quality products, and duplicate products.
You can avoid all these pitfalls by choosing the right portal. Online stores not only provide the best deals but also help save during this holiday season. Online stores are either directly connected with the manufacturing stores or have done the manufacturing task on their own. Therefore, they can provide appliances at low prices as compared to a retailer. Thus, you can save a big amount on the price of an appliance. Moreover, they provide offers on their products to attract more customers. You can take advantage of their special discounts and bring the best appliances home.
Apart from saving money, the online shopping option saves your time. You don’t need to park your vehicle, no need of visiting many stores for the best appliance, and you don’t have to wait in queue for a bill. Online shopping stores provide you everything at your doorstep. They give an original bill along with the product. An original copy of the bill always keeps you away from scams.
The best part of an online option is that you can easily compare prices from different stores. You don’t have to bargain for the best price because they already offer surprising rate. A reliable appliance store like Vitamix appliances provides a good warranty along with other services. You can get maintenance and repair for free if your product is in the warranty period, e.g., juicer parts.
The online shopping option is the need of time. It is a time to opt new ways of shopping, and the online option provides ease of shopping. For an amazing shopping experience, it is important that you choose a reliable store like Vitamix appliances. It will help you to get the amazing products at an affordable price without stretching your budget.
5 things to know about immunotherapy and lung cancerRead More
Advanced lung cancer is difficult to treat since it engulfs other lobes of the lungs and even other organs of the body. Surgical resection does not work in such situations. Doctors usually go with chemotherapy and radiotherapy to treat such patients. However, there are many patients who can’t go through chemotherapy; the side effects are too many. A new treatment for lung cancer is taking shape, and it is called immunotherapy lung cancer. The aim of this kind of treatment is to strengthen the immune system and release it from the devious cancer cells. This bolsters the immune system to fight the cancer cells.
Immunotherapy lung cancer
The most important aspect of immunotherapy is the immune checkpoint. In this therapy, certain checkpoints in the immune system can be selectively disabled to work to the benefit of the cancer cells.
The cancer cells take over the immune checkpoints so that the immune system is not able to target them. There are many such checkpoints in the immune system. The PD-1 checkpoint is one of these. With the help of lung cancer treatment immunotherapy, these checkpoints can be blocked. As the checkpoints are blocked, the immune system regains its insight, identifies the cancer cells and attacks them. The drugs to this effect are administered intravenously and do not necessitate hospitalization.
Only for non-small cell lung cancer
However, it must be said that this therapy is suitable only for non-small cell carcinoma lung cancer patients. It is not yet being used on patients suffering from small cell carcinoma.
There are certain side effects of immunotherapy lung cancer, but those are fewer compared to chemotherapy. Most of the side effects involve allergic skin reactions. However, there may be other side effects too, such as inflammation of the lungs or the gut or even abnormalities with the endocrine system.
It does not work for everybody
However, immunotherapy does not work for everybody. It works in about 30% of patients suffering from advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Some patients with a lung tumor respond better to targeted therapy. It has been seen that targeted therapy in some patients with lung cancer can reduce the size of the tumor better than immunotherapy.
- 5 best compact SUVs you can buy in 2021
- Reasons Why Stackable Washer and Dryers Are a Smart Buy
- Things to Look For While Buying Probiotics
- Where to buy Las Vegas show tickets from?
- Diagnosing and Treating Swollen Glands in Neck
- Why pick the best mattress
- Smart interior decor with the right furniture
- Here’s what you need to know about asthma treatment