- The 3-Burner Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living 36,000 BTU LP Gas Grill is available for around $237.66.
- The 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Char-Broil Performance 300 Stainless Gas Grill by Char-Broil is available for around $192.99.
- The 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill with LED controls, side burner, USB light by Monument Grills is available for around $299.
- The Megamaster Black 720-0982 Propane Gas Grill is available for around $195.59.
- The Nexgrill Stainless Steel 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill with side burner and a black cabinet is available for around $199.
- The Genesis II E-410 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in smoke with a built-in thermometer is available for around $899.
- The KitchenAid 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill (red) is available for around $279.
- The Blackstone 36-inch Propane Gas Griddle Cooking Station is available for around $279.
- The KitchenAid 4 Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill with a built-in propane gas island grill head with a rotisserie burner is available for around $799.
- The Weber Q 3200 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill in titanium with a built-in thermometer is available for around $399.
- The 5-Burner Permasteel Stainless Steel Gas Grill is available for around $234.93.
- The Aramco Imports Alpine Cuisine 18" Round Black BBQ Grill is available for around $29.99.
- The Kenmore 5-Burner Island Gas Grill with Refrigerator is available for around $1399.93.
- The 24-Barrel Myron Mixon Pitmaster Wood or Pellet Grill with a smoker is available for around $299.99.
- The BBQ Pro 3-Burner Gas Grill with a side burner is available for around $139.93.
- The Char-Broil 4-Burner Infrared Gas Grill is available at around 40% Off for around $479.99.
- The Char-Broil Performance Series 5-Burner Gas Grill is available for around $298.99.
- The Kenmore Wood Pellet Smoker Grill with Stainless Steel Lid is available for around $419.93.
- Points to help compare different furniture stores
- Here are some start ups dedicated to our seniors
- How to save money when buying K-cups
- Common Symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Here are a few things to know about iPhone 6 and iPhone 7
- The Ultimate Guide To The Best Shampoos For Thinning Hair
- Benefits of using folding mobility scooters
- Top five fashion brands for women in sixties
4 Reasons Why School Closing Lists Are ReleasedRead More
Schools release closing lists to announce the days on which they will stay shut because of various reasons. These lists are also used to inform parents about any delay in school timings. Schools closing lists are usually released during bad weather conditions, national emergencies, and other situations where children would be in danger if they stepped out of their homes for school. Following are some of the reasons why schools announce closing lists. Please note that the reasons behind these closing lists vary from state to state because every state has different conditions for this.
Public holidays and celebrations
One of the most common reasons why schools release closing lists is to inform parents about the dates on which they will remain shut for state or national holidays such as Independence Day, Thanksgiving, etc. Parents need to know some of these holidays in advance to plan their day and celebrations accordingly. All schools have to release an annual list where they mention all the dates on which the school will stay closed. These lists help parents avoid a lot of confusion. They are also helpful for planning vacations in advance.
Bad weather school closing lists
When a particular city or state is experiencing bad weather, the state officials declare precautionary holidays for school children. All schools have to strictly follow these announcements made by government officials to ensure that kids stay safe in situations such as floods, storms, hot weather, and other drastic weather conditions. At such times, schools release a closing list with the number of days off and other relevant instructions, if any. Local government bodies, newspapers, and news websites also publish school closing lists. Parents are supposed to look for the school’s name in these lists.
On rare occasions, school closing lists are announced such as in case of national emergencies like a terrorist attack, the spread of a contagious disease, and other serious reasons that call for the temporary closure of institutions like schools.
Again, this is a rare reason to release a school closing list. When teachers go on a strike in city, county or state, schools are forced to stay closed for a few days or until normalcy is restored. If it is a large scale strike, then the state education authorities create a school closing list and share it on relevant mediums so that parents and students are informed and updated about the situation.
Invest in these top retirement bond funds for a carefree retirementRead More
“Retirement is a time for personal growth, which becomes a path to a greater personal freedom.” Your retirement is often the perfect time to delve into your hobbies and passions that took a sideline since you were engrossed in ensuring that you and your family lead a comfortable life. You would be taking a great risk if you didn’t start planning for your retirement while you are still working, and this retirement planning involves investing in the right places which will yield desirable output at the right time. Simply relying on your Social Security would threaten your peace of mind, and you would be left high and dry in case of emergencies.
So, how does one lead an ideal retirement life? In addition to opting for retirement plans that your employer provides, such as 401(K) plans, it is imperative that you invest in the right, interest-yielding places. When you think interest, you think stocks. However, people harbor this misconception that stocks are foolproof, but the recent stock market crashes have proven that stocks can be perilous as well. In such cases, bonds are what seem like the ideal choice. There are a plethora of reasons why people opt to invest in bonds; bonds provide stability, pay interest regularly, are highly secure, and are a source of tax-free income.
Here are some of the top retirement bond funds you can consider investing in.
Fidelity ® Intermediate Bond Fund
Fidelity Investments offers one of the top retirement bond funds and requires a minimum investment of $2,500. It is the ideal bond fund for those who are looking for the long-term investments in the time of rising interest rates. As the federal reserve is known to hike the rates at least thrice a year, it can exert pressure on long-dated bonds, and make shorter and intermediate-term fare more appealing. One can say that Fidelity ® Intermediate Bond Fund would be a safer investment for you if you have risker funds in your portfolio as this bond fund would act as a core anchor.
Vanguard Target Retirement 2025 Fund
It is one of the top retirement bond investment funds as it requires only $1,000 as a minimum investment. Also, it is best-suited for those investors who have five to seven years to retirement as this fund expires in the year 2025. This retirement bond fund has the ability to withstand risks which arise from volatile stock and bond markets. This retirement bond fund invests in four of Vanguard’s index funds and holds approximately 65% of the assets in stocks and 35% in bonds. Also, this fund allocates 25.7% of its fixed income weight to the US bonds with 11% devoted to international debt.
Buffalo Discovery Fund
You are often advised against investing in companies that are still growing in a bid to steer clear off incurring any kind of losses. However, what most of us don’t realize that as long such a retirement bond is a moderate part of your portfolio, you won’t be coming in harm’s way. A growth fund from Buffalo Discovery Fund makes for a meaningful investment in small and mid-size operators. Moreover, your portfolio will be managed by efficient portfolio managers who engage in a disciplined approach to find opportunities that were overlooked, and unlike other retirement bond fund firms, with Buffalo Discovery Fund, it is not simply about tech and healthcare; they invest in other industries as well.
VanEck Vectors® High-Yield Municipal Index ETF
This is one of the top retirement bond funds, and it is a municipal bond. These function on the lines of the Treasurys as these are also in government debts but are issued by the state, countries, cities, and other municipalities. Investing in this retirement bond fund is quite sensible, even if these municipal bonds aren’t as secure as the Treasurys, they yield more than their other counterparts. Also, another sensible reason to invest in this retirement bond funds is that it offers more income than their headline yield indicates as they are exempted from federal taxes, and at times from the state and city taxes as well.
If you invest in the right retirement bond fund, which yields the required results, you can live securely in your twilight years.